1. M.T. Kandari-2 of Chitagong Port Authority delivered in 2013 after repair,installation and commissioning works.
2. B.L.V Ali (Buoya Lifting Vessel) of Chittagong Port Authority delivered in 2013 after rehabilitation works.
3. We take the sponsorship on Queen’s day 2013. The Embassy of the Kingdom of Netherlands on 30th April, 2013.
4. Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Inaugurated Dredger 450mm -03 nos. at Arichaghat on 18 January 2012
5. Cutter Suction Dredger 450mm -02 nos. including floating pipes for BWDB were delivered in 2012
6. cutter Suction Dredger 450mm -03 nos. for BIWTA delivered in 2011.
7. Terminal Pontoon (25 nos.) constructed and delivered to BIWTA in 2009.
8. Sea Truck (04 nos.) newly constructed for BIWTC.
9. M.T. Banglar Shourabh (1500 tonnes DWT and 10000 BHP tanker) completely exploded and damaged vessel reconstructed no cure, no pay basis for Bangladesh Shipping Corporation (BSC) and delivered successfully in 2008.
10. Engr. M A Rashid, Managing Director of KSBL Joined in “27th Asia & Pacific Shipbuilding Experts Meeting” on November 8, 2005, Tokyo, Japan.
11. MT Kandari-1 of Chittagong Port Authority inaugurated by Honorable Minister Lt. Col. Md. Akhber Hossain (Retd.) on 21 June 2002 after commissioning.
On going Projects:
Now, the following jobs are being executed and hope these 10 nos. dredgers with components will be delivered by October 2013.
01. CSD 500mm or 20 inch (02 nos.) with 03 Tug Boats, Crane Boats (06 nos.) and floating pipes of Bangladesh Inland Water Transport Authority.
02. CSD 500mm or 20 inch (02 nos.) with 02 Work Boats, 02 House Boats, and floating pipes of Bangladesh Water Development Board.
03. CSD 450mm or 18 inch (06 nos.) with shore and floating pipes of Bangladesh Inland Water Transport Authority.
Honourable Shipping Minister Mr. Shahjahan Khan visited the dockyard in 2013.
Sponsoring the Queensday Celebration
Date : 30 April 2012
Venue : Radisson Blu Water Garden Hotel Dhaka
Airport Road, Dhaka Cantonment,
Dhaka 1206, Bangladesh.
VOSTALMG-Karnafuly Joint Venture Consortium Ltd. is going to Co-sponsor the queensday event organized by The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Bangladesh to celebrate the Queen’s Day, the National Day of the Netherlands on 30th April 2012 in the Radisson Blu Water Garden Hotel Dhaka
In addition of being one of the leading sponsors (Diamond). We participate in this event to exhibit our products in the designated information stand located in the main Hall where will be present to exchange views and for business interactions with all the invitees & Guests.
Karnafuly Shipyard Delivers Cutter Suction Dredgers to BIWTA
Karnafuly Ship Builders is the leading provider of quality construction, repair and conversion products and services to both the Government and and commercial marine industry. Karnafuly shipbuilder provides a wide variety of dry-docks and services for both shallow and deep water vessels.
The vessels were built in close co-operation with the local Karnafuly Shipyard. VOSTA LMG has a cooperation with the shipyard since 2009. The CDS’s 450 are the first concrete product of that collaboration. The idea is to make Bangladesh a regional hub for construction of dredgers and dredging equipment.
The delivery of the three units will substantially increase the dredging capacity of the Bangladesh Inland Water Transport Authority (BIWTA), for dredging the inland waterways in Bangladesh.
Engineering, dredging components and systems were delivered by VOSTA LMG Europe. The building and commissioning of the dredgers was executed under the supervision of VOSTA LMG. The contract for the vessels was signed in November 2009.
The honorable Dutch Ambassador Visited the Karnafuly Shipyard in 2011.